- 1 Chairman's opening and welcome
- 2 Apologies for absence Those who have not opted to participate need not send
separate confirmation of this, but anyone who had planned and consented to
participate and now finds they are unable to do so may choose to send apologies in
advance in the usual way.
- 3 Minutes of the 2019 AGM Should you wish to review these again ahead of time,
they were included in your Spring-Summer 2019 Newsletter.
- 4 Matters arising from these Minutes
- 5 Matters arising from Officers?: Reports Should you wish to review these
Officers' Reports again ahead of time, they were included in your Autumn-Winter
- 6 Election of Officers and Committee Members: Full details of proposers and
seconders can be found in the full agenda shared previously.
- 7 Overseas Representatives: Australian Representatives have agreed to
North America representatives required, we are welcoming nominations and/or
volunteers to replace our North America representatives for the coming year.
- 8 Appointment of Auditor: Auditor has agreed to act as our Auditor again for
the current year.
- 9 Discussion and Ratification of Revised Constitution: Full details can be
found in your Autumn-Winter 2019-20 Newsletter.
- 10 ?Virtual? meetings and separate Reunions This will still be discussed, now
specifically in relation to how the choice made to retain multiple options in
future years will be managed and added to the Constitution.
- 11 Facebook Pages
- 12 WFHS Christmas Card for 2020
- 13 Plans for 2021 AGM and Reunion
- 14 Any other business
- 15 Chairman closes meeting